Finding the Right Size
Period panties are made differently than everyday underwear. Here are a few tips for choosing the right size for you.
Don’t Judge by the Look
Period panties are usually physically larger than normal underwear due to their unique structure. When you receive the period underwear and find them appear to be bigger than your regular underwear, do not jump to the conclusion that they are too large. Try them on!
Form-Fitting for Better Protection
To ensure proper leak protection, always choose a size that fits more snugly than usual, especially around the legbands. The period panties should be form-fitting, with little pressure but not too tight that it cuts off blood circulation. Fabric has elasticity and tends to loosen up a bit after a couple of hours wear, if it does not feel snugly when first trying on, it may become too loose after wear or wash.
Seat Hip Matters
Use your seat hip size to determine the right size, do not use the waist size unless the style you purchase is high waist (up to navel). Stand on a level surface with your feet together, take measure of the fullest circumference of your bottoms and cross check the size chart below.
Refund and Exchange
Neione Leakproof Undies honors a 30-day purchase guarantee. As much as we love the convenience brought by online shopping, we understanding pictures may not really equal a thousand words. Please take note of the following instructions and requirements in order to receive full refund:
1. We accept return within 30 days of purchase upon receipt of the package.
2. If you choose to return an item, please fill in the return form with your return request with reason stated.
3. After your return request is verified, you will receive a "Return Authorization" email. This email contains detailed instructions on how to return your item(s).
4. Upon receiving the Return Authorization email, please pack the item(s) in its original packing, fill out and return the box slip and choose a mailing method that provides a tracking number.
5. Email us the tracking number after you ship out or drop off the package at the courier.
6. Other than defective problems, you will be responsible for the returned shipping.
7. Once we receive your returned items and ensure it meets the eligible conditions, we will refund you the full credit, minus the initial shipping cost, gift wrapping cost if any.
To be eligible for a full refund, the returned item(s) must meet the following conditions:
1. We only accept returns for items that have not been worn, altered or washed.
2. All tag(s) must remain attached and item(s) is returned in original packing.
1. We typically process refunds within 10 business days after our return center receives your returned item(s).
2. The refund credit can only be issued in the same form as the original method of payment on the concerned order.
3. Refund credit would deduct the initial shipping cost, gift wrapping cost, if any. In case the return request is due to defects, we will responsible for the initial and return shipping cost
4. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your monthly statement.
Damage, Defective, or Wrong Item
If you receive a wrong item or if an item was damaged or defective upon arrival, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the return form immediately and we will assist you with the return.
We currently do not provide exchange service. If you purchase an item that does not fit, we advise you place a return request and re-order your preferred size.
Shopping should be a joyful experience. Though you may not 100% happy with the products due to many reasons, we want to ensure the return process is easy and pleasant for you.